Long time no update

I wanted to return to the world of blogging, so here I am. I'm pretty sure this is the longest I have ever let a site sit without a new post, so if anyone was checking back for updates, I apologize. Lets go ever the past year real quickly.

September: Started my 5th year at UW Stout in the Industrial Design program
October: Got engaged to lovely Ashley Webb
November: Wedding planning, school.
December: Wedding planning, school.
January: Wedding planning, school.
February: Wedding planning, school.
March: Wedding planning, school.
April: Turned 23. Wedding planning, school.
May: 44th annual UW-Stout Antique Auto Show. Wedding planning, school.
June: Wedding planning, work.
July: Married the love on my life on July 9th!
August: Married life, work.
September: Starting my 6th (and final) year at UW Stout.

So now you are up to speed on my life. I'm looking forward to honing my industrial design skills even farther this upcoming year, and creating a great portfolio I can use to get a job! Evy turns two in a few weeks, which is both scary and exciting. I'm hoping she grows hair soon...

Comments

Popular Posts